8.03.2014

Brothers Birthday Cupcakes!

Little brother, who turns 7 this week (eeks), was gone to a friend's house.
Big brother wanted to practice his Cupcake Wars skills
to make Joe some birthday cupcakes.
We turned the kitchen upside down, had the cabinets all open
to chose the perfect decor.
 We had to make 3 flavors and buttercream icing
and Sam remembered my cupcake tower, it had to be put together too.
He chose to add blueberries to some (for himself) and chocolate chips (for Joe) and leave some vanilla.

I know, I held my breath.
But we went over all the rules and he is pretty good at following them!


And then he had to make the decorations,only the best cupcake toppers would do!


I am not the baker so my supplies are limited but we had these ice trays
and we melted some chocolate to make stars!




I think he did a pretty great job on his brothers birthday cupcakes!

Pin It