9.15.2017

Simple Special Moments

Just some random special moments...
August birthdays were celebrated one morning.
My decade old boy asked to take fruit kebabs and we had fun assembling them.
I realized at drop off that morning that these are his last school birthday treats.
Oh how I love that face. 
And we celebrated this girl at work.  Coworker made her poop emojois - very fitting.
DH sent me this picture one morning. 
 Made me laugh and smile -and then think a little about how I approach life...
I'd love to be a front row girl and am definitely not a back row girl
but most days I would probably be found like that girl on the left in the middle.
I find a lot to smile about in life but I don't have the legs to let my dress fly!!!!

And then he sent me this.  
And
I laughed out loud. How did we get here?!? Yikes.
He doesn't read the blog very often so our secret is safe for a few weeks.
HA!


There is this new little venture in town called Martin Co. Rocks where folks paint rocks and hide them for others to find - one of the first days we found this in front of the store!
Love it

Pulled a few things from the wedding decorations
to decorate up the mantle a couple weeks ago - I just could not go totally fall yet
and it will be high 80s tomorrow so I was right!>! Ha.