1.01.2018

That Limbo Week

This week between Christmas and New Years provides a lot of limbo time!
The farm runs a little slower and the kids are off school and my schedule allowed me two full
extra days at home with the boys. 
And I'd like to say that we marked a few hundred things off our to do list,
but instead we spent some quality time at home.
Soaking up the rest that the COLD like zero degree weather has provided.

There has been Fort Nite and WW2 and NBA and Madden 18
online with Friends and at home with Dad and brother.

 There was time for legos with brother,
and a terrible picture from mom because both brothers despise when I take a picture of them playing.
 Time for building our new tinker crate (monthly STEM subscription)
 and play rounds with mama and deem her the Wooser...
 And time to play SEVERAL rounds of TENZI.
This game is very fun.  Simple concepts based on 10 dice.
Fun for the whole family


 And rounds of Sequence - can you tell this family loves games
 Mama (me) is semi laid up due to plantar fasciits in my left foot.
I've been sporting an air cast boot against my better sense of pride.
But, these boys have been great at helping - we put away all the Christmas
and tackled the laundry (that's back again, ha).
 We worked on a little project for cousin Brittany (who is home from her liver transplant, wahoo)
 And there was time for dinner out with this crazy crew - so many laughs.
So thankful for each in this picture and the fun we have while we work very hard.