2.06.2018

Remembering Aunt Mary

Remembering Aunt Mary!
My Aunt Mary (my dad's youngest sister) passed away this month and 
we were able to celebrate her with family!

A favorite memory that I have is the Christmas that she made Sam a birthday cake.
She always makes a big deal about those that had a birthday around Christmas
and it blessed my heart when she made him a special cake!  
She loved to hear about what our family was up to.
I will miss her laugh and her sweet smile.
She also ALWAYS had the best nails and pretty eye make up.
She made the best dirt pudding and cherry delight!


I was blessed when my boys agreed to speak at her funeral.
Sam gave a reading and Joe helped cousin Ava with other petitions.
Many great grands read and it was a tribute to Aunt Mary!



And the icing on the cake was the Cardinals that were sent during the snow.
Mary LOVED the St. Louis Cardinals - she was buried in their sweatshirt.
She also loved to see the red birds...and were were blessed with many in the days around her funeral!