2.20.2018

My Valentines.


Love these guys!
And I'm thankful for guys who loved my simple valentine effort.
I've come to realize that we aren't a fussy Pinterest family.  
We are definitely on the go! 
We fit this in after work and before practice, and it was not actually Valentine's Day.  
But, they told me it was the best roast ever and raved about the baked potatoes that were actually baked in the oven, ha!
I wanted everyone to drink pink, but Joe and DH weren't interested...
but DH did use the special straw I stole from Blake's house!

 Grandma sent each boy a special valentine.


And I got each boy a small valentine surprise.
Joe was pumped for VR goggles (on his Christmas list)
and I was able to stay in the "small" gift range because I found these for $4!


We laughed a lot!


And the very next night, between 7-8pm, I had dinner with my valentine.
I met him after work at 7 at The Lodge and we enjoyed a valentine meal out
and picked up the boys at church at 8!
We took our dessert to go and even had leftovers for the next day's lunch!
Thankful for a quick recharge with my guy.
It was just what we needed mid week!



I also received a very special (and true...) card from Joe
and Sam swept out my van for me!