4.27.2018

Golf Resilience


We were able to catch another LMS golf meet at Springs Valley.
Sam received a few lessons for his birthday this year
and this is the course where his golf instructor teaches.
It was a cold and wet evening.
It drizzled for a big portion of the evening, pants were wet up to the calves
and fingers were ice cold.
I did enjoy watching Sam's hint of resilience during this meet.
He started off rough and frustrated.  One of those 'you just like to fix it for 
them' times -



Getting a little encouragement from dad after he took double par on a hole.
And he came back on the next hole and did SO much better, getting one over par.
I kept reminding DH that he is 12, I love watching him mature!




His team finished 2nd this time, it was a rough round all around.
But, plenty of experience and I kept learning, ha!



Did you know golf shoes are waterproof, I wish I had golf shoes this night, ha!

Love him something fierce!