4.05.2018

Joe's Pitching Return.

 Joe and I created galore one evening from a shipping box.
The box contained a new golf bag for Sam
and I had a twinge of mom guilt because there was nothing for Joe to open 
that day.  But, when we decided we could create with that empty box
he was happy as could be.
We made a pitching ball return.
We have some adjustments to make but it was a blast working with him!
He got his stem note book out and wrote out all our adjustments.
Precious, I tell you.
We made precious memories with an empty box.

First we laughed as Joe became a robot in the box



Then, we began our planning.



What in the world would we do without Amazon Prime.
Will I laugh at that comment when I read this in years to come?
It's a confict sometime for me because I am passionate about 
shopping local.  I rarely leave town for groceries, etc.
But, I tell you - that Amazon Prime is a lifesaver sometimes!


Here you can see me (Hi) and the ceiling fan -ha
and our ramp that sends the ball back out of the bottom hole.





And this ensued = the old golf bag contents were spread across the living room floor
and placed in our new bag.  He's having fun with this golf thing.



Oh yeah, and little man also got Sam's previous clubs that have become too short.
And Sam shared several tees and balls with him and Joe was smitten.  
And it was at this moment that I suggested that I could take a few lessons
and then we could all play together as a family.
DH suggested to me that that was a terrible idea.
This sport is expensive enough he exclaimed...I need you to be ok 
with just watching. LOL  
Truer words were never spoken, ha!