11.17.2019

Fall Becomes Winter


I bottled up a very special morning with this guy when I watched him during his mom's appointment
Jaelyn had her first basketball game so we sent her a GO LIONS from this future Jug Rox guy!
His sweet sweet smile!


We were able to support Quinn's dedication at church. So had much family there to support her!

An early November snow day - I had off so spending it with family was so very nice.
We got ready to have family over - Cole's wedding was coming right up!
We had planned to pull out of fall landscaping and trim it back...we were a little late for this!
And these cold days seem here to stay!
Snapping some Christmas pics of Blake and Noah's kiddos!

Sam's friends have been over a couple of different times - LOVE having them here.
I love the chatter that fills the basement.  

And a sweet reminder from days gone past - Oh how I long for those sweet smiles.
 I sent it to my nieces and told them to bottle up these looks!



Joe coded Noah a birthday card, seen below



Nachos for  the boy crew!

Indiana Fall Sunsets



There's that coded cards!