3.17.2008

Great Weekend!

We had a great weekend, jam packed and full of fun! Pictures to follow when the internet is back up at home. My work schedule allows me a 4 day weekend about once a month or so - and we just celebrated one! Thursday Dan, Sam and I ran errands and got Sam's party supplies - Party supplies???? YES, my little man finally got to have his 2nd birthday party.....(Just a reminder that his birthday is Christmas Day). This year since we were moving we decided to celebrate once we were moved in. He had a blast Friday night with friends and family. Daddy made him a new train table and we put a GeoTrax set on it - he has not stopped playing with it! I cannot wait to post the pics. He got lots of nice gifts - the theme seemed to be bubble makers, wands, a dragon blower and lawn mower all with bubbles!

Saturday we went to watch my niece Morgan at her band contest, she did great and scored a gold!

Yesterday we spent the day together church, lunch and took Sam to his 1st movie - Horton hears the Who. Well, my 2 year old isn't really ready for the movie. I think because I waited so long for kids, I want him to do it all! It wasn't that bad, but let's just say we didn't watch the entire movie.

What a great weekend! Hope everyone has a great week!