3.07.2008

Trusting the Lord

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Isaiah 26:3
Yesterday we received an update from our coordinator that our file has not yet been submitted to PGN. My heart sank. Our lawyer pays a private reviewer to ensure the file looks complete prior to submission to PGN. The idea with this is to lessen the chance of a previo (set back) once in PGN. He hopes to submit it Monday. I am not sure why that at times I don't have full faith in the Lord's timing. It is perfect, I know this. Today, I am trusting that there is a great plan to bring Joe home!
On a fun note, I had a precious full day with Sam yesterday and we had so much fun. We had a lot of errands to run and were busy from morning until bed. Two things struck me yesterday...
1. I would ask him to do something, ie throw diaper in the trash and his reply.. "Of course" How funny!!!!
2. Then after all of our running, between 4-8p alone Sam woke up from his nap, stopped and see a coworker and her bundle of joy (Congrats, Jodie and Brylee), got our photo taken with live bunnies, went to a jewerly party (at which Sam had snacks), then stopped at Walmart - pfew did you notice we missed anything? Well, at 8:30 on the way home, Sam says to me...HUNGRY, ma! Oh, I felt so bad. This little man needed to eat. So, we had some bites and then went bed with a full tummy.