3.01.2008

No internet = No blogging

This limited access to the internet has me going crazy! We still have the computer hooked up at our old house because we don't have access at the new house yet. However, I haven't been there - very busy at the new house. Loving it!!!!!! I can also access limited from work, lunch, etc. No pics though - that's about to kill me because we have new precious pics of Joe!

I will post them ASAP - They are sooooooo sweet that I could just squeeze the little man. I immediately looked up prices for a plane flight. Right now I am sad because I don't feel like I know Joe like I would like to. With Sam we visited more, and to be quite honest, I didn't know exactly what I was missing. With each set of photos of Sam I was excited and I am the same with Joe, but also realize just how much he is changing without us! Dan is going to crunch the numbers and see if I/We can go down to see him - I will post when we decide. As far as our case, I am waiting to hear about our submission to PGN. I really don't like being in LIMBO - if we are in PGN at least I feel like someone is looking at our case. Maybe God is taking his sweet time and working a little speed magic prior to our submission to PGN - putting angel's wings on our case so it sails right through! That the image in my mind!

Our new home is wonderful. We still have a lot details to finish up - but it feels good to settle into our forever home. Sam is loving it - running up and down the hall like a chicken! He has done soooooo well in his big boy bed - sleeping there every night until 4, 5 or 6:30 am! Let's hope that streak continues. I have a dishwasher, too - 1st time since I lived with my brother in 98-99 - that is really nice!

I promise to post photos soon!