6.30.2008

My first flowers



Here they are, my first flowers from Sam. I am so proud of them. He brought them home from the baby sitter today. I work late on Mondays so he is in bed already. I cannot wait to hear him tell me about them tomorrow morning! I am so proud of them! I am also ever so thankful for the wonderful home that he stays at while we are working. Our babysitters are the best! 2 sisters and their mom (well, the whole family) help care for Sam. He calls the girls Mimi and Nay-Nay. I think he could say their names, but the other kids call them this, so it has stuck. I am so confident in the care they provide Sam, the daily teaching, and extra special hugs. I never have a fear or worry about his safety and the loving home he stays at. I am especially thankful that it is a Godly home. And, I know they read the blog from time to time - so thank your from the bottom of our hearts for loving Sam so much! And for the flowers, too!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...