6.24.2008

Out of PGN!!!!!!!

Really, Mama, I'm out of PGN?? Yippee - can't wait to come home and be with my forever family! You'd better start praying for my first (foster) mama, Norma, though. I'm afraid she will be really sad when I leave.
I got the call this morning at 10am from our coordinator, Amanda. She made small talk of all things to start the conversation - asking how our vacation was, etc. I was thinking - might be bad news b/c if it were good she would have spilled it. Finally she said - your case sailed thru PGN and you are
O">O
UU

animated t">

Sam, by far, had the best reaction. I called him today my nieces were watching him. When Blake answered, she said you just called 30 min ago - we are fine. I laughed and asked to talk to Sam. He rambled on in jibberish until I said Guess What? He said what - I said Baby Joe is coming home - he repeated me so Blake grabs the phone and says really? Sam went on repeating the pharse all day. I have it on video but don't know how to post it on here!
We are thankful and remain prayerful for the next coming weeks.
What's next? There are a few steps, I will post them on our Adoption Timeline and update as they happen. The estimate we were given was 6 weeks or so. Our prayer is to have him home for his 1st birthday! (and mine...)
More exciting updates to come!