9.26.2008

DNA has arrived

Well, I checked the fed-ex tracker last night and the package was delivered at 3:50 yesterday to the embassy in Guatemala!! That tracker is really cool. So we are waiting to for the call/email that tells us our appointment date to finalize Joe's adoption. We expect this call today or at the latest on Monday. If it comes today, we could be in Guatemala next week!

A huge thanks to everyone for being so interested and involved in our adoption of Joseph. We have really felt your thoughts and prayers throughout the process, and especially in the last few days.

Today's shout out goes to my aunts who were all decorated in PINK last night at my cousin Morgan's game. I missed the game since Sam and I had been in Indy all day, but I heard it was awesome from my brother Scott. I heard that Cindy had PINK bows in her hair and Mary had on a PINK shirt. I know my counsin Jessi wore her PINK cons to work yesterday. How cool! I hope someone got a picture for Joe's baby book...