4.30.2009

My MiniVan

I know, you were dying to know that I have a van. And I love it.
Glad I saved this post for today and not Saturday morning, I was having second thoughts about not being cool anymore, etc. My almost 16 year old niece made me feel better when she saw it...all right, that is a cool pimped out van, I can take all my friends?!?

We traded the 8 year old, been thru 2 wrecks and 2 boys, over 100,000 miles Envoy. It was a faithful friend, but it was time...

Joe had his eye on something sportier and much brighter...

So, after the deal was done and they were doing the final paperwork and cleanup, we grabbed some Steak and Shake and kisses from Joe.

Yep, this is my hamburger eating man. Please no one turn me in the child protection service. This was, mind you, the afternoon of his surgery. It was 3pm and he hadn't eaten since midnight, I know, but he was soooooo good. And he loves the new van,too?!?

My favorite quote was from my friend Katie who said (at my email about having a new van and being a soccer mom)..."Just wait until you say, Come on Kids, get in the van it is time for soccer..."