4.11.2009

Shower for Baby E

and Pea Pod. My dear friend, the other Walker girl that I met in pharmacy school lab b/c we were assigned to sit together and now could not live without, is having her first child in May. Today we celebrated in style with a special shower for the baby. I served as hostess with her sister and sisters-in-law. The family made quick round trip 2 hours north for the shower...a trip well worthy of our time.

My beautiful in picture and in soul friend Toni and I.

Daddy Chris came and livened up the party. Oh, I had to mention that the pants Toni has on at 34 weeks pregnant were the size 0 pants that she left for her honeymoon in...

And, my boys, they were absolute angels.


We love you Chris and Toni and cannot wait to meet your new bundle of joy. For now, prop your feet up and keep that baby baking for a few weeks longer. Prayers are being lifted for your baby-to-be!

Hop on over the the other blog I keep for our youth group www.bereayouth.blogspot.com to see what we did there tonight!
Today was a busy day, but filled with the big rocks.