5.22.2009

First Swim





Yesterday, we headed to the doctor to recheck Joe surgery and all is well. We grabbed some lunch and looked around at Big Lots (I seriously love that place). We came ahead home, I was still thinking of going to Indy to see Baby Elijah, but think we will go next week. We had the rest of the afternoon, so we decided to check out the pool. Yep, we got our first swim under wraps! The water was cool so the boys decided to stay on the steps mostly. Sam loved "fishing" with his noodle and no we don't have any fish in there, lol! We called Morgan and she could come fishing so we ran into her house and then got back in to swim some more. Joe loved playing with Morgan and I can see a waterbug in the making! We caught a little of Blake's softball game and then headed back home.
I love summer, I love towels and bathing suits, the smell of suntan lotion, the giggles and laughter that water brings!