5.09.2009

Helping Mama

We had a great Saturday. We all worked around the house to get it ready for fun in the sun! I headed out early to pick out some flowers to plant. I love our local nurseries, we have 2 in town and I try to use them both. Folks are friendly and flowers are beautiful. When I arrived home, the boys were ready to help.
Dan and his dad made me this metal planter box for our starter home and I still cherish it. I thought about moving it around back this year, but decided it fit here all to well.

Oops, Joe fell backwards of the rock, good thing he had a soft landing...

Done planting, time to water.

We spent all day outdoors. Since I work every other Saturday, we make the most of the ones we have together. We got our swimming pool treated and dewinterized ready to swim. I won't mention all the worms we fished out of that thing. ICK! After such a long days work, we grabbed some Chinese. Joe was working on his Edy's Ice Cream - 1/2 the Fat, Double Fudge Brownie. Does anyone else see the irony in that?