6.18.2009

Perfect Kids Lunch

My blog friend April has an awesome cooking blog, all of her receipes look scrumptious. I cannot attempt to match these, but we did have a fun lunch today.

Pigs in a blanket and homemade mac and cheese. Served of course on paper plates so there is more time for mama to play with the boys after lunch and with a leftover birthday napkins (you all have these laying around).

We started by rolling out the biscuits. Sam was very good at this, has practiced a lot with playdough.

Then we wrapped each hot dog.

Yep, you guessed it Joe kept himself busy and this is what I found when I realized he had been quiet a while. No diaper needed...

Bake at 400 for 10 minutes. Yummy, fresh out of the oven

The kids are now down for a nap and I am off to pack for 2 adults to go on a mission trip and a week of fun for 2 kids at Grandma's house. The sun just came out hopefully after naps we can take a dip in the swimming pool!