7.04.2009

Just add Mala

Well, Guato was lonely so we added some Mala. Now we have Guato...Mala. They are very cute together. They are from the same litter and play very well together.

Sam loves his kitties. He says to me often, mama the kittes need you. So we go to pet and play with them and give them food and water. I have enjoyed teaching the boys about taking care of the kitties.

Oh this little Joe. His is forever making funny faces at us, I just happened to catch one. Do you see a litte stinker???

Precious

Fun in Lowes as we shopped for lights for our outdoor building. It is nearly done, almost time for pics...

These girls are so busy this summer. I work with Blake at Williams Bros. so she had already agreed to hang out at our house. I practically begged Morgan to come over and then Blake didn't want to come b/c Morg was coming...blah, blah, blah. I told them to call me back after Wed. night bible study with their decision. Hearts changed and they both came! We hung out at home Wednesday night and then went to Evansville on Thursday for Sam's dentist appt (a whole other post sometime) and a little shopping.
I love watching my nieces and nephews interact with their cousins. It is pure and complete love and joy. It is so fun to see their affection for each other. I treasure all the time we spend together.