12.01.2009

24 days

There are 24 days left until...
VACATION and MY OLDEST SON'S 4th BIRTHDAY and CHRISTMAS DAY.
YEP, my 1st CHRISTMAS TIME vacation since COLLEGE {yuck}
what is not to love
CHRISTMAS
kind people
SMILES, warm sweaters
making our own traditons, homemade PAPERchains for the tree
SAM will be FOUR, he would already say that he is FOUR, but really I LOVE IT-love how he GROWS
and did I mention VACATION
SAND in my TOES, better yet SAND in JOE's TOES for the 1st Time
and NO AGENDA, except morning COFfEe {if I want it, wink}.
I want to SAVOR these next 24 Days, they might be some of the BEST!








Sam and Mama
Destin FL
May 2007





Did I mention kind people?  I stopped today on my way to take Sam to preschool and myself to work; a man was on the side of the road with no tire on the wheel of his SUV {it was nowhere in sight, not sure how that happens}.  I don't think I would have been much help, but I did have a phone {and it was charged and within reach, shocker}.  He kindly thanked me with tears in his eyes and puffy red cheeks - said I was the fourth person to stop, he was humbled by that, but he had help on the way.  I was humbled by that, too.  People are KIND.