1.17.2010

Say Cheese!

Sammy got a new Kidizoom camera by Vtech for Christmas.  He I (ahem) love it!  Not only do we get some really fun edited shots but we get some genuine smiles from folks since it is the kids shooting the pictures!  And we haven't even figured out all the features.  Don't be surprised if you see the big orange and yellow camera coming at ya!


We took it on vacation with us and captured these moments thru Sam's eyes.
We played a lot of cards and Hi-Ho Cheerio!

Have I mentioned that my kids LOVE
Tom and Jerry
(like belly laugh, love them).  Need proof?
Someone took a picture of their favorite cartoon.



Our friend Tommy, how fitting, he is always grinning!

I thought ML was trying to put the glasses on my eyes, but maybe it worked out just right???

Mama sure had fun looking thru these pics!