1.14.2010

Playdough cookies


Had fun making these cookies today.

I enjoy cooking & baking.
Wouldn't say I am particularly good at it.
But it is made better with the right tools.
Mixing bowl on left - Grandma Stoll.
Mixing bowl on right - my momma's
Receipe box - gift from my Grandma to my mom for her wedding.


We had fun making the 4 colored dough balls.
Thought I might not make it without a stand mixer,
I certainly don't own one of those -
but we made it!


And the receipe below lost me somewhere in the middle. 
 I decided that cutting them into 12 equal portions
and then rolling them out
and twisting into a coil made the most sense.




It was a perfect project and the boys loved to help.
Despite the fact that I kept calling them rainbow cookies,
 Sam was certain they were playdough cookies.
I think he is right!



Well worth the time and effort...
especially since we had everything at home except the sticks!
Make yours today!