1.14.2010

Reality Check

All sweet things must come to an end.

This morning I found myself at Wal-Mart.  Has anyone driven one of these carts - crazy like maneuvering a 16 wheeler or something, but at least the boys can torment each other the entire shopping trip.
This was after we arrived home driving 18 hours through the night, with everyone else in the US that decided to leave Florida and head north on the Saturday after the holidays.
WHAT WERE WE THINKING...
Really, we are thankful, there were no wrecks, just delays.
{a lot of delays}.

Post was actually created on 1/4/10 - today 10 whole days later I am going to get caught up on my BLOG! I might even get tech educated through this whole ordeal.  You see, 3 weeks prior to Christmas I dropped my camera (once again - 2x/one year).  I took it to Best Buy for repair...bless their hearts for selling me the $40 protection plan when I bought it in July because my mistake was covered, fully!  And even better, it arrived back safe and sound 2 days before Christmas.  And then I decided it was time for an upgrade from my 1GB memory card so why not go all out, I got a 4GB card.   And I decided that since we were going to by away from home for a week, I would take my computer into our lovely and generous IT department at work for assistance with some issues.  Had a little trouble blogging from the BIL's computer while on vaca, but no worries, it must be HIS computer (HA).  Came home and COULD NOT blog from my computer, no worries, MUST BE that IT dept - so I lugged my tower back to work.  Nope, he couldn't find anything...wrong with the computer.  Oh, no, is my camera messed up, I mean it works fine.
  So why do I have this paragraph full of run on sentences and  IT dilemmas?  What was the culprit?
THAT STINKIN 4GB memory card!  Turns out, my card reader that connects to the USB port is too old to read a 4GB card - don't be so selfish silly girl.  1GB is surely big enough!
But you didn't guess that one.
And I finish my day of blog catching up!  Oh and you are welcome Aunt Polly, now you have something to do on your lunchtime!