1.08.2010

Christmas Eve 2009

I have been working on catching up on posts for almost a week now.
Didn't forget, just not tech savy.
Between a home comptuer that won't download and photos that won't rotate...
Anyway
Without further delay...
I recall our Walker Christmas Eve Events...
{You didn't really think a blogger like me was going to give a whimpy post to Christmas, did you?}
I really look forward to the noodles.
Like really look forward to them.
They are more like dumplings.
My grandma made them for years, now my uncle Carl makes them.
Some families make their meals around the meat, not ours.
We start with these noodles.

Cooked in this pan, no other would do.

Then we all run around like chickens until all the cousins have arrived.

I mean all my cousins and their kids-my dad had 9 brothers and sisters, so this is  A LOT of cousins.

And then we read the Christmas Story.
My niece Blake is the oldest Great-Grandchild

{who will read the story - Max is older but generally shys away from attention}

Then time for the frenzy of gifts. 
That is gifts for
8 remaining siblings, their spouses,
their children and their children's spouses,
and their children's children.
Yep, I fit in there somewhere.

And in the middle of it all sat these 2 precious almost 4 year olds, Sam and Drew, just waiting.

We had lots of cuteness.


These rosy cheeks while cute, lead to high fevers, snotty nose and cough

while we vacationed. Poor guy.

Lots of cheer



Me and my Aunt Peggy

And some entertainment from cousin Corbin...



And lots of family -everywhere.



And am I quite certain, that these two folks who started this all.




We shining down upon us with smiles from afar!