12.05.2009

Savor

I am certain that somewhere in that last post, I used the word SAVOR.  I was thinking about how nice it would be to just really enjoy this holiday season, not get all caught up in buying a stressfulness, just enjoy.  Read Christmas books to the boys, center our night devotions around the birth of Jesus.
 
Now of course all of this would fully depend on our health,
something that I would say we have been quite fortunate with. 
{Except this week}
The word SAVOR is such a nice word.
Unless it is followed by 2 boys with uncontrollable diarrhea.
Yeppers, they were struck with a bug.
And
Coupled with the fact that they felt quite well and were easily distracted between eposides, I cleaned up a lot of messes.  A lot of laundry and disinfecting (beds, bathtubs, floors and walls).
It is Saturday and the boys are better  {smile}.
I am thankful today for DH, who came home at noon on Wednesday to relieve me
and
Especially for a very special Papaw who took care of 2 sick boys on Thursday.
SAVOR is not a word that I would have used to describe these past couple of days, but then again, the boys did get time with daddy and papaw that they would not have otherwise had...maybe SAVOR does describe in some sort of way...

and with that...my 500th post, what a way to be remembered!  That's life folks...