6.24.2010

My Boy


This is my early riser.
The one who is always out of bed by six thirty am.
Always, even on that day when just a bit extra could be the ticket...
He demands breakfast right away,
goes potty by himself while I get it ready.

This is my no shirt needed boy.
A new phase for us.
I think it is sooooo cute.
Especially on top of that size 2 tooshie.

This is Mr. No, By Myself boy.
He joins me on the entire morning routine.
Bit o laundry, bit o dishes, bit o internet
And while I grab a shower he always gets himself dressed.
I shall grab a bit o picture of that some day, he gets an A for effort.
And I am pretty sure I do extra laundry do to outfit changes.

This is my boy
The one who reached his arm out of the picture,
grabbed this elephant,
and placed it directly in my view {all why eyes glued to Hanny Manny}
in an effort to stop the picture taking - all without a word.