6.15.2010

Wild Orange Streak

I got a call on Saturday morning at work from DH.
He doesn't usually call, can handle all himself.
Unless, of course, he is frustrated by me.
Where do you keep the craft paint? He asked as he handed the phone to the boys.
Sam:  I painted the house mommy, just for you.  It is orange.
Joe:  I paineded mommy, giggle giggle.
It really is a lovely shade of orange.
I think DH saw it as red, he was pretty hot (not at the boys at me)
By the time I got home he had cleaned most off the kitchen floor and cabinets.
But I got to see their work outside.
And I left it for our weekend swim guests to see.
But no one said anything.
Maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought, or maybe they just expected it at  house with 2 boys.


In time it will all wash off,
for now I like our wild orange streak.