9.09.2010

Married 10 years.

Exactly 10 years ago today we were married. 
10 years ago.
We had already been together for 6 years at this point.
We were so excited, had many plans for how future would look.
Apprehensive?  No,we were certain that together we could conquer anything.
Had someone pulled me away that day and given me a glimpse of the family we have today,
I would have wished to push fast-forward.
Past the years of our marriage when we wished without end for children.
But God has a way of bringing things into our life in His own Season.
I cannot imagine what our snapshot will look 10 years from now
but I am certain that I want to weather it with DH.
I am grateful that we have a God that will see us through 'the for better or worse' that each year may bring.
And that He walks with us on our marriage journey.

Happy 10 Year Anniversary, Dear Hubby.