9.06.2010

Sunday School

Sunday Morning Joe went to Sunday School
for the first time.
We started going to singing class a couple of weeks ago
to get him used to the routine and then we would talk
about staying in class.
 Sunday was the new quarter, so he sat right down in a chair
and gave me the look
so on I moved...To see this big man in his new class.
He has graduated from the Nursery class
and moved onto
Kindergarten 1 - this is the year before they go to kindergarten
Joe seemed so big all day today.
I put on his 18mo pants from last winter
(since he still fits in some 12 mo shorts)
and they were inches short,
He looked down and said, "I got big".
My thoughts exactly Joe, you did get big, and sweeter by the day!
So we are onto size 24mo/2T.
Joe's first Sunday school picture.
Mrs. Diane said - he really likes BLUE.
And then we came home and the boys helped daddy grill chicken

Lunch and afternoon by the pool.
Then fish fry at Grandma and Grandpa's.
That's a wonderful Sunday.