2.25.2011

Senior Night 2011

Celebrating Senior Night 2011
We celebrated Blake's senior night last night.
It was exciting to watch her cheer her last home game.
I thought it would be bittersweet, but her excitement overshawdowed the sadness...
Now onto tournament time - sectional next week!
I got to help her do her senior board
and set up her display -fun stuff in my book!
She came over couple weeks ago so we could organize her board.
She knew just what she wanted!
It was my first time with a cricut - could love those!!
And it was heartwarming to watch my brother and his wife
walk out onto the floor proudly with their senior daughter!

And I tried to catch some of her in action but my point and shoot
isn't good for that.
Morgan is in top left corner of the "L" and Blake is in bottom right corner

And their pyramid faced the other direction but is impressive either way!

And during halftime we got some high fives

And genuine smiles.
This pic makes my heart smile!


And my heart LOL.


Love this senior - so proud of all she has become
pray for her daily and what she will become!