2.15.2011

Behind Closed Doors

Things had gotton kinda cramped
behind closed doors.
And so today
with no real plan in mind,
I sprung into action.
And in 3 hours came up with
3 donation bags
and
3 trash bags.
I started here
{see why?}
Seriously we need a place
for our lunch boxes besides the middle of the cabinet.
And this was one of those projects that lead to other
projects..

And I finally gave into letting things like this go

And even emptied a drawer in the process, sweet!

This project lead to organizing this drawer
and the cabinet above it!


And then the freezer
got an organizing touch

We are so blessed with grain feed fresh beef
from the farm, we are ready for a new shipment anytime~

And this cabinet is a Clutter Collector~
But feels much better now!

Ah!  I feel better
Too bad I don't have a couple more days off
I would have this whole place in tip top shape!!
Now to keep it this way... behind closed doors!