6.01.2011

Gma greats Aloe.

Monday night we celebrated Grandpa-greats birthday
with home grown strawberries and homemade ice cream.
{i forgot my camera,after the day with 90 fingers and toes...
so insert photos here}
and then with the help of SIL Shannon,
I brought home some aloe vera plants.
This aloe plant has always been in the same spot
at Grandpa's house.  Grandma great used to tend
to it and since it grows at the hand of whoever gives it a drink.
It need to be divided, so I brought some home.


Joe stayed at Gma's house since Tuesday was grandma's day anyway...
but Sam wasn't having it, he was going with me.
But then when we got home, he cried, worried about Joe.
So the plant was the perfect distraction.


We snuck some extra soil out of the planter box out front.
It is always overfull, so it worked out great



My mom always had and aloe plant at home too.
Im glad to have a piece of Gma greats aloe.
Hope we don't need it, but the soothing benefits of aloe are great for burns!