6.27.2011

Blueberry Cobbler Flop Not...

So I got up this morning early and slaved away to make this
blueberry cobbler for my awesome coworkers at WB.
No seriosuly I did get up early and make it...

the blueberry were fresh and yummy


I gave a sampling to Samo this morning...


And then this is the response I got...


See that girl on the right in the pic below...she is vicious ok just not nice.
Yep, she's the one who rolled her eyes about the drum.
And the one on the right, she was the first one to say she liked it
and she ate seconds!!


And this sweet intern liked it too
{never mind the fact that I have to sign her hours at the end of her rotation}


And this nutso wouldn't even try it!



So flop or not?  I dunno... my first taste was BAD, like floury, but
then the next bite was YUMMO!