6.08.2011

Tball Tales


Last night was the last of tball thru my camera!
Sam has one more game on Saturday, but I will be at work (boo).
He has really improved this year.  He was agressive at
chasing the balls down on defense.  He gets the ball
and often runs it to the base, if he is on the 3rd base side, he is
more confused and takes it to the pitcher. 
At bats, he was hitting everytime, but last night he used the T  a couple of times. 
I love watching this, can't wait to see if he improves next year!

Have I mentioned at Blake's regional softball game, a player kept fouling the ball off
"to stay alive" at bat.  Sam leaned over to me and said, Can't they just get her a 'T'!!!
LOL, so funny!


Sam and Drew have had a lot of fun playing their 1st year of tball together!
If they both choose, I hope we have lots more baseball pics together
thru the years!

I worked the concession stand tonight and had one super cute customer, over and over.
Over and over because his nice family members who came to watch Sam
kept giving him money...thanks uncle scott and grandma and grandpa...

(oh the blondie in the back is supercute too, his name is Jake,
lots of Sam's clothes come from Mr. Jake!!)

I had a good view from the concession (we weren't too busy b/c this was the only game for this part of the LL fields last night) so I didn't miss an at bat at all!
Sam loves that his daddy often helps coach, and not to shabby that Uncle Will is right behind the plate as his other coach!

I love this league, I love that all the players (and coaches) are having fun
rooting for each other to do well, teaching as they go.
I know LL may not always be this fun, but I am enjoying it now!