8.14.2011

Blake's goin' away


This is sure to be one emotional week.
Sam starts school tomorrow, but tonight we celebrated Blake.
She moves to college on thursday.  I get to help take her (wahoo).
And we celebrated family style!
We grilled out and I made he fav mashed potatoes and oriental chicken salad.

These cousins have a special bond.  I love how close they are.  I love that they play together
laugh together, tease each other and are interested in each other's lives!

We played some volleyball.  I did not get the athletic talent in the family, but apparently my sounds while attempting to be athletic were hilarious (at least to my brothers)






Whoa!  She's goin' away to get learned!
But we hope she come back home to visit soon! 
We sure will miss her,
better learn how to use Skype ASAP!