8.25.2011

One of those kind of mornings...

It was one of those kind of mornings.
Sam's juice leaked a trail from the kitchen to the back door as we were heading out to school.
I sent them to the van and backtracked with a wet rag and investigative eye to figure out where the leak came from.  With all this resolved, we drove straight in the skies above.
And I knew that God made that sky and that it was going to be a great day.

We braved the school drop off line {which leaves a little to be desired}
we have some parents that choose not to obey the no parking signs....grrrr.
And realize that Sam has forgotten his backpack.
Yes, it was in hand during the spill, but he sat it down when I wasn't looking!
So I sent him in and treked home to retrieve it.
We delivered it safe and sound.

We headed to WB to pick up a box perfect for mailing a package
to a sweet girl - a new college freshman from our youth sunday school class.
I put a quick coat of pink spray paint on and went to the van to take Joe to Aunt Jill's for speech.
Joe tells me he is going to be sick.  He coughs so hard from some yucky snot in his head that yes
 indeed he gets sick.  Boo, so in the absence of time, I take him to Aunt Jill in flops and underwear.
Seriously, who does that?
But I had a dentist appointment at 9am.  Pfew, I'll be back by 10am to pick him up and we are gonna get some stuff done today....
I left the dentist at 11:45am - seriously.
I was laid back getting work done for 2 hrs and 45 min...apparently I needed an overhaul on one particular tooth.  And I notice a large truck at work they are unloading a bunch of junk valuable items from another location at our location since they lost their storage space in a renovation.
Sweet.  Thanks for the rust-like-liquid that was drug across the parking lot in the back door and down the stairs.   
Seriouly at this point I was still in a really good mood.
I mean it is my day off and all.  How bad could it be?
Got Joe, got some deals at my favorite thrift store, wanted lunch but was still numb, so I skipped that.
And got the bare minimum done, seriously.
Time to pick up Sam and God gave me another great image today.

Thanks God that is all I needed.
Gonna be a great night at Walk formations tonight.
Just need a little Divine intervention on writing my talk, ok?


I have great confidence in you: very loudly do I boast of you. I am filled with comfort: my heart overflows with joy amid all our affliction.  2 cor 7:4