8.20.2011

Look Out BSU!

Thursday I got the privilege to help move my niece to college.
Her mom and dad and I treked up to Muncie to move her mound of stuff into the dorms.
I dreamed on endless stairs and hot sweltering heat with no air and thousands of unorganized freshmen.
Was I ever wrong!
We joined several thousand other freshman in piling our stuff on the lawn.



Look how proud mama is when she was opening her door for the first time!
Don't blame her!


The move it was soooooo smooth.  They had volunteers that
helped move the big stuff up on hotel like carts
so seriously 2 trips and we were in the room
which with a fan was not so hot afterall!
Couple that with lunch at the amazing cafeteria {seriously}...freshman 50...
the move was great and it left the mood high for the day!



This freshman looks ready to conquer, don't you think? 

I think there might me lonely times, but I hope they pass.
I think there might me tough tests, but I hope you study hard.
I think we are gonna miss you a bit, but we know that when you return it will only
add to the lovely girl that you already are!

We love you Blake Martina Walker, Ball State student!