2.07.2013

Gorgeous February Day!

Today was a super gorgeous 
unseasonably warm day for February.
We took full advantage since mama was off work.
I was able to take Sam to lunch today as a reward
for working hard to memorize 3 big bible verses.
He did so well on this we were proud.
It was the first time I picked him up for lunch from school.
He wasnt sure about it, I mean he would miss recess and all...


And then I returned Sam to school and picked up Joe from preschool
We made a run to Walmart where we saw these beanbag chairs called Big Joe.
Joe chose to spend some money he has been saving on Team Umizoomi Geo.


We made it to school early and it was super nice outside, so we parked the van and walked around
the neighborhood block and played on the playgroud for awhile.
I cannot believe that this time next year both of my boys will be at school all day:(
I just sat back and enjoyed watching Joe as he explored the playground.
Thinking to myself that I won't be able to see him from the sidelines forever.



Oh how I LOVE him and his sweet spirit.



I will miss his entertainment as we wait on Sam to come out of school



We came home and spent 2 hours outside playing baseball, basketball, cleaning out the van
and riding bikes





Still traces of the snow from earlier in the week,
but 64 degrees in February was a great change of pace, much needed!