2.23.2013

Morgan's Senior Night

Last night was Ms. Mo's senior night  2013 - where does the time go?
Love this girl and her sweet spirit.
On Thurs I go the honor of helping her set up her table..oh wait
 then the game was cancelled, so we set it up took a pic and took it all back down
so she could set it up herself on Friday...she did great!!  
It was also coaches vs. cancer game so they doctored up their uniforms
with duct tape!  So cool!


Mo and her parents, my brother Scott and Sis Chris


And Sister Sarah


And Sis Blake came home from college...joe was a little excited
{just a little}


The best part was that her cheer coach got her a life size version..wow!



And this is the part where I insert kick to behind because I came straight from work
without camera...boo.
But I still wanted to remember her last school song!
Love that energy






Senior pep band played on drums and really reved up the crowd it was neat!


Sam has started venturing away from us at home games...


He has a fun group of friends!


Joe was tucked with Blake, my sweet aunts, or with us for the whole game.
He and Libby are looking innocent here but I think they could tear a place up!!


And then Morgan got the be a flyer!!
Top Right!




Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,
Plans to prosper and not harm

Love you Morgan, love your Love and Stance for God.
You have made us proud to call you our niece!
Pin It