3.02.2013

Tinsy Pieces of the Past

My mom was a lover of all things little, details.  
Ah, who am I kidding...so am I.  Seriously I love the I Spy books, I think this is why!
I just smile when I look at this pile (does anyone see the little set of teeth, ha, sorry don't know that story)
But I do know the story on most of the rest,
I remember these items neatly tucked away in their own cubby on the printers tray hung in our hallway.
I have had them all in a baggie in the cabinet for years confused what to do with them.
They are not items that have a story for my boys. But I  think they can still enjoy them. 
And understand why my mom kept them, glad she did.
As I look around our house, I see items of ours that I will add when we outgrow them.

Printers blocks my mom collected that had the first initial of each our names and last name <3 p="">
I am so her daughter, when sorting these into a pile, I knew immediately which ones I would find. 

Tinsy cast iron train, the wheels roll

Avon lady treasures

A band medal of mine and wayward monopoly shoe

\
Tinsy pepsi bottle

They are tucked away in this jar, with room to add my own tinsy treasures.
I smiled when I found these treasures and I smiled as I made this post.
It is amazing what small little treasures can do to evoke warm memories


Pin It