3.02.2013

Dr Seuss Week


This week was Dr. Seuss week at school.  His birthday is today I believe. 
Sam really got into it this year.  His teacher (Mrs. Wagler, love her) asked for students
to bring some of their books so there were many copies to share, he chose these.
Minus the Digging-est Dog...it was mine when I was little and it was
apparently a favorite.  Because it is very worn and some ready-to-fall-out pages
and
I can just about recite it by heart when I read it to the boys:)
After school Thurs we got Drew because Jbird had a math competition (and they won!!)
Drew put his swimtrunks in his backpack so it was clear to tell what he wanted to do!



There was superhero/castle play



And then they asked for green eggs and ham,
and that is what they got!




I am in love with this Dr. Seuss that Sam drew.
Love it, frame worthy right by our bookcase!


And I left the boys in DH's care for a very 
serious supper meeting for work.
Very Serious, can you tell?



And I came home to tent city



Some other fun projects this month, loved these cupcakes


And Mr. Joe has learned all the important words he needs to know
and apparently Blake is now a member of our family


Pin It