3.06.2013

The trundle situation!

It made it thru 2 but just not 3!
The trundle bed last thru my brothers Scott and Will
and carried me thru my college years
and has served my two boys very well too.
But it was no match for the three...Sam, Joe and Drew.
No match at all.
But it is ok says Joe he likes it this way, all crooked and such.
Suits him I think...I mean he is quirky anyway.
See those blankets, he doesn't like the new pretty comforter that matches Sam's,
so it is folded in the closet to avoid the fight.
Right now he sleeps with this feet and legs in a pillow case (that won't remain on his pillow)
and covered with 1 or 2 of the blankets that grandma made, no others, no others will do!
So until the tools come out, the little boy will be quite happy with his crooked broken bed!
Pin It