6.15.2013

Meet Tiger Night

We didn't have any thoughts of a new kitten at our house, none at all.
And then this sign flashed in front of me at VBS last week and I thought, hmmmm
that is gonna get someone.
The next night, Sam came to me and said
Uh mom can I ask you something?
Sure bud, anything
(insert him handing me a tiny paper folded from his pants pocket)
Well, there is a lady at VBS that has these kittens and she will bring them to the program.
Oh my, well (sweet thing) ask your dad.
Oh, I did he says, he said to ask you.
Ahem

 Meet Tiger Night Graber.
He started as Night or Knight (not sure which, it doesn't matter, ha)
and then Sam wanted to name him after his baseball team but Joe already liked Night
so...

 
He is small but sassy.  Has been hanging out in our garage until he gets a little bigger.

We already can't wait to see him in the morning.
Pin It