6.29.2013

Finer Days!

This week was FULL.
FULL of good things, exhausting but we made memories.
I worked my shifts and some OT plus helped teach bible school every night
and DH was out of town for job training, WOW what a week.
Wednesday night after a big downpour on our way home from VBS
God gave us this beauiful sight.
Joe was still talking about it the next night.
 
And when I sat down at my desk late in the day on Thursday,
I found this sweet message Joe had left me from the previous night.
It was MUCH needed, God revealed it to me at just the right time.

 Today I was off work and have enjoyed some of the finer things in life
like discovering these tomates that are not very far from making mama very happy!
 
And while the big boys were bailing straw, I got to bring Shaylee
with me to Walmart and home to swim.
I loved hearing her girlie squeals

And there was time to chat with my son about his sleepover last night
at Cousin Andre's.  He was excied to tell me all about it and the detaials about the video game they played.

 
We noticed the clouds together and enjoyed their beauty

 
Cousins


Pin It