6.02.2013

Go Cards!

Spontaneous trips are the be2st!
Last week I was looking at the summer schedule trying to fit in
a Cardinals trip...I know DH dearly loves St. Louis and so do the rest of us!
It just wasn't working in our schedule so we decided that he might do a day game with friends or family.
When I got home from work yesterday afternoon, he said the Cards play tomorrow, I said lets go!
20 minutes later we had the tickets printed and we were exctied for our super day trip!
 
We started at Union Station, there is not much left there but DH wanted a hat and we knew a couple of restaurants were there.
 

 
Oh, be still my heart.  So glad that God has entrusted me to raise these two sweet boys!
 
Feedin the coy fish, it got a little vicious! 



 
We told Joe we were eating at Hard Rock a restaurant dedicated to rock and roll music...
this is what we got.  A short, entertaining show...wow



 
great seats, awesome stadium


 
We loved being close to the action.  Molina and Matheny were thrown out due to an argument at 1st base and the Cards eventually lost, but it was a great game.  Super nice weather, coolest June weather ever.  Last summer when we went I bought the tank top Im wearing b/c I was SO HOT.  So naturally, I wear it this year and wouldn't have needed it! LOL.

Loved making memories with my family.
It is fun to be the YES mom sometimes!
Pin It