8.31.2017

6th and 4th for this Year!

2017-2018 brings us to our last year of elementary.
What a huge milestone.
I love this school.
It was DH and my elementary of both of our boys.
Bittersweet for sure.

The school got some cool new doors
for our 4th graders last year!

Joe has Mrs. Walton who I went to grade and high school with, he also has buddies Brody, Declan and Daniel in his class so he was ready for the year.
This is the 1st year that he hasn't had the same teacher and classroom as Sam!

Sam gave me willing picture on meet the teacher night as well.
He has Mrs. M. Wagoner - lots of cousins have had her as well!

August 9, 2017 - Back to School
They were all smiles, no complaints!

Joe - age 10 - 4th grade Mrs. Walton (new contacts!!!)
Sam - age 11 - 6th grade Mrs. Wagoner {cool as a cucumber}
On our trek back from afterschool pick up - day 2 - mama worked day 1 (ha)
A pic from twitter of their new chrome books!

And this.  I told the girls at work {and Blake} that it tastes like the best fall candle smells.
I am usually a summer girl, hanging on until the last possible moment.
But, the pumpkin spice stuff has me excited this year!