12.26.2017

December Memories


December is such a fun memory filled month.
It also whizs by at lightening speed...captured 1 picture at a time!

Christmas lists...that changed daily 
 especially this one, hilarious this boy..tons of wants {not so much needs,ha}

They enjoyed cookie day at Aunt Polly's.  I was at work and DH dropped them off after basketball games and they got to hang out with just Polly and create away!  Special time.

 Our patients at work were SUPER generous this year.  We were kept in candy all month long.
Look at these beauties!
 Grandma and Grandpa carved out a night to take Sam out for his birthday!
He very much enjoyed he attention. 
 He asked  before they went to celebrate his 12th birthday just which steak he should order!  
Grandma sent me this gem of a picture.  One I will treasure forever!
 He chose special money ball golf balls and tees for his gift.

Sam found an evening to make his favorite chocolate chip cookies.  
DH loves his cookies.


 This guy hung around all of December operated by Joe, he has nothing to do with Christmas
but he provided us some laughs, ha!

And mama and Joe made sugar cookies, I was NOT feeling well
and bless Joe's heart he hung in there with me.  
Our kids learn a lot about giving grace.
For that, I am very  thankful!


And I slid into the Church Christmas dinner (after a long work day)just in time to see my boy sing with his fellow Discovery Club friends.  Sam took my camera right up front to snag this picture, thankful for that!  


Sam has been enjoying Jr Youth at church a lot.  He looks forward to going  - top picture is his pick for his favorite snack for their gift exchange.  Love that idea - he came home with a variety sack of sour stuff (another favorite of his) and bottom picture is the only one I have from our turn at snacks.  He choose cookies and Mt Dew (imagine that from a pre teen).