12.26.2017

Christmas Band Concert

 This guy has been enjoying learning to play the tenor sax.
He does practice some at home...not daily, but it doesn't take much of a suggestion
to get him to get it out and toot around a bit!
I enjoy hearing it thru the house.
He was practicing for an upcoming quiz.

 I can only video from this location, all other attempt are nixed!

His Christmas Band Concert was Friday night at 7pm in December, and it would have required yet another trade/time off to make it in time but mama thought...
{if DH got him ready and thereon time and saved us seats with an aisle chair...I got off at 7 and had coworker Tony drop me off at the door to avoid parking/walking in to save time and I slid into my seat just in time for the 1st song}

 He was in the middle this concert..I can see his ear in this pic (ha)
but we really enjoyed the whole concert, junior high and high school performed as well.
We could not believe how much these kids had improved since the fall concert.

And it lead us straight into a performance at church with cousin Dryce during offering!