9.20.2018

Bits of September

Here's a few bits of September...
it has been full and fun.
Harvest came early and has been furious (from my perspective,ha). 
I have not even made it out for a ride and that is rare!  I hope to go soon!

Our deer have been back this summer and they are coming closer and closer.
A mama and two babies again this year.




I was trying to lure the farmer home by sending him a picture of the 
chicken I had made, the preteen son's face did not help my cause!


The boys have helped at the farm when they have been free from school
and activities.  He worked hard cleaning out the grain bin.


Fun memories from church.


Joe's first stomp band practice.

 We've caught a lot of Jaelyn's volleyball games.
Love watching volleyball

Caught this from Drew's snapchat, ha!



We sometimes get fun stuff at work, a nice gift from our bankers...


And sometimes we get not so nice presents...poo from our customer's horses.


Sam and I made an apple crisp.  It was delicious
even though the weather has not turned fall at all.
It is 90 again today - so hot!


Love that our aunts come to support all the Great Grands at their activities.
Watching Jaelyn and Abby play volleyball and loving on Graham.


A birthday party for Uncle Scott!  The big 50!





The start of our next Sunday School year- I am teaching 4th graders again.
This is my first time not teaching one of my kiddos!


Athletes are made in the off season!  Sam has been enjoying a couple rounds 
of golf in a fall league at Country Oaks.  He played last night, said it went ok but his drives could use some work. 




And Sam shared a song he created with us for his music class 
(the class that I ...in all of my wisdom...was certain that he would not like).
It was really good.  We lowered the last note together to bring the song to a close
and he loved the suggestion. The song had 3 parts and he said, listen mom the tenor sax is the dominate part...yep, sounds right!  I'm glad he is enjoying the class!


And on days like this I am so VERY glad we live near family we love.
Aunt Polly is helping us out tonight moving Joe around for us!  
So thankful for Grandma who took her shifts this week too,
it takes a village!